The process of stakeholder involvement is, or should be, a fundamental component of Organizational Social Responsibility (OSR). The results of this process are a fundamental contribution for organizations to identify and prioritize the most relevant topics for their management and sustainability reporting. Organizations should understand the needs and interests of their stakeholders by including these topics in their decision-making processes and by disseminating the stakeholder engagement process itself in a transparent manner. The training is based on AccountAbility’s AA1000 SES standard, the main international reference and which has also guided much of the stakeholder dialogue processes of Portuguese companies. Connections of AA1000 SES with GRI and ISO 26000 standards will also be presented.
- Prepare participants to recognize and understand the AA1000 SES standard and the relevant concepts in the dialogue with stakeholders
- Prepare participants to use the results of the dialogue process to identify and prioritize the most relevant aspects for their management and sustainability reporting
- Promote the improvement of management systems in general and the involvement of stakeholders in particular
- Processes for mapping and prioritizing stakeholders
- Definition of the objectives of stakeholder engagement.
- Presentation of ways to consult and engage stakeholders
- AA1000SES connections with GRI and ISO 26000 Standards
- Sustainability, Corporate Affairs, Communication, Human Resources, Investor Relations, R&D, Marketing
- Environmental Management, Risk Control, Quality, among others
- Employees involved in the preparation of sustainability reports
- Sustainability Consultants
- To be announced shortly
Value & Format
- Online: 1 consecutive day from 14:00 to 18:00 – 150€ (plus VAT at the current legal rate). Includes training material in digital format.
- Intra-company: adapted to the needs of your company. Please contact us for more information
10% discount for: 2 or more participants from the same organization; Stravillia clients; APEA, BCSD, GRACE associates and B Corp companies.
Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and confirmed upon proof of bank transfer (vacancies are limited) Failure to attend or cancellation of registration less than two working days before the start of the training does not entitle to a refund The training may be cancelled if a minimum number of participants is not reached, with a refund of registrations already made