Sustainability reporting is an important accountability tool and a measure of transparency by organizations. The Standards developed by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) are internationally recognized and used in 78% of all sustainability reports published worldwide, contributing decisively to the comparability between companies and sectors. The year 2018 marked the beginning of the mandatory publication of non-financial information reports by companies covered by Decree-Law No. 89/2017 of 28 July 2017, reports that can be prepared based on the GRI Standards.
Stravillia is a Certified Training Partner of GRI in Portugal, promoting training actions with the objective of preparing participants for:
- Knowing the GRI Standards
- Understanding and coordinate the process of preparing a sustainability report
- Knowing how to structure a sustainability report
- Knowing how to measure, manage and communicate the economic, social and environmental impacts caused by its activities
- Knowing trends and good reporting practices
- Part 1: Introduction and Framework
- Part 2: Overview of GRI Standards
- Part 3: GRI Standards
- Part 4: Preparation of the Sustainability Report
- Part 5: Additional Resources
- Sustainability, Corporate Affairs, Communication, Human Resources, R&D, Marketing, Environmental Management, Risk Control, among others
- Employees involved in the preparation of the sustainability report
- Sustainability Consultants
- Users of sustainability reports belonging to the media, investors, NGOs, trade unions, among others
- 05 to 09 July
- 27 September to 01 October
- 23 to 26 November
Maria João Vaz
Value & Format
- On site: 2 consecutive days from 9:00am to 6:00pm
600€ (plus VAT at the current legal rate). Includes training material digital format, lunches and coffee-breakes.
- Online: 4 onsecutive days from 9:00am to 12:30am
400€ (plus VAT at the current legal rate). Includes training material in digital format.
- Intra-company: adapted to the needs of your company. Please contact us for more information
10% discount for: 2 or more participants of the same organization; Stravillia clients; APEA, BCSD, GRACE members and B Corp companies.
Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and confirmed upon proof of bank transfer (vacancies are limited) Failure to attend or cancellation of registration less than two working days before the start of the training does not entitle to a refund The training may be cancelled if a minimum number of participants is not reached, with a refund of registrations already made