Sustainability reporting can assist companies in becoming aware of and understanding the human rights impacts of their decisions and activities. GRI Standards, in their 2021 update, provide a comprehensive framework that can be used by organisations to report and manage their human rights impacts, including due diligence processes.
Stravillia is a Certified Training Partner of GRI in Portugal, promoting training actions with the objective of preparing participants for:
- Recognise the relevance of human rights to business and of reporting transparently on their human rights impacts
- Describe the key concepts of the GRI Standards, as well as the process for identifying impacts and determining material human rights-related topics
- Discuss the human rights-related disclosures, including the requirements and guidelines set by the GRI Universal Standards
- Apply the human rights-related disclosures through the use of practical examples
- Part 1: Introduction to human rights and human rights reporting
- Part 2: Fundamentals of the GRI Standards applied to human rights
- Part 3: Expectations and disclosures for human rights set out in the GRI Standards
- Sustainability, Corporate Affairs, Communication, Human Resources, R&D, Marketing, Environmental Management, Risk Control, among others
- Employees involved in the preparation of the sustainability report
- Sustainability Consultants
- Users of sustainability reports belonging to the media, investors, NGOs, trade unions, among others
- 19 & 20 october (Online)
- 27 november (On-site)
Value & Format
- On-site: 1 day from 9:00 to 18:00 – 400€ (plus VAT at the current legal rate). Includes training material digital format, lunch and coffee break.
- Online: 2 consecutive days from 9:00 to 13:00 – 300€ (plus VAT at the current legal rate). Includes training material in digital format.
- Intra-company: adapted to the needs of your company. Please contact us for more information
10% discount for: 2 or more participants of the same organization; Stravillia clients; APEA, BCSD, GRACE members and B Corp companies.
Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and confirmed upon proof of bank transfer (vacancies are limited) Failure to attend or cancellation of registration less than two working days before the start of the training does not entitle to a refund The training may be cancelled if a minimum number of participants is not reached, with a refund of registrations already made
CCIP – Câmara de Comércio e Indústria Portuguesa
Rua das Portas de Santo Antão, 89
1169 022 LISBON